When testing a manbetx官方网站手机版design,product,or solution in a lab setting,researchers don't usually get a sense of how that manbetx官方网站手机版design would work in the user's actual setting,with environmental changes,harsh or life-threatening conditions,or extreme geographic disparities.With virtual reality (VR) we can inject these variables into a lab setting to test our manbetx官方网站手机版design within these conditions to gain a more realistic perspective before taking big (and expensive) steps toward building a final solution.
This seminar is meant to give a first-hand perspective of how VR can be integrated into user research,and how it can positively impact your next manbetx官方网站手机版design project.
- What exactly is virtual reality (VR)?
- Why use VR for 万博官网manbetx下载UX manbetx官方网站手机版research and design?
- Pros & cons
- The ROI of VR
- Implementing VR into User Research
- Step-by-step framework
- Equipment you will need
- How to structure the study
- What to do with the findings
- Using VR to engage stakeholders
- Your recording will be available for viewing as soon as payment is processed.
- The link to view the online seminar will be emailed to the address used for registration.
View this recording
Recorded February 2019
60 minute online seminar
David Glazier is a creative problem solver and multi-faceted 万博官网manbetx下载UX practitioner.He currently resides at Illumina as the Staff 万博官网manbetx下载UX Lead for the digital team.His past includes work with companies such as Intuit,IDEO,Razorfish and fuseproject to produce a wide range of manbetx官方网站手机版design solutions.Some of the topics include medical,e-commerce,品牌,IOT,Industrial manbetx官方网站手机版Design and sightless navigation for cars,products and the blind.