Today's products and services must deliver immediate and real value to savvy customers with complex needs.Traditional demographics and market research use focus groups and surveys to uncover broad trends and patterns.While useful,this data does little to describe the why behind decision-making and retention.In order to get these insights,we need to conduct deeper,more meaningful research.
Rapid 万博官网manbetx下载UX research cycles can help lean or agile teams conduct user research,pivot quickly, and iterate.
- Utilizing rapid research techniques to answer key business questions
- Justification for small-scaled qualitative studies
- Using rigorous synthesis to create behavioral spectra
- How to create an ongoing,iterative process within your product team
- Framing the problem: a hypothesis-based approach
- Sample size: how do you know you have talked to enough people?
- Deep synthesis: open coding / data analysis
- Overall approach / sample hours / key tasks
- Innovation cycles: test concepts against actual needs quickly and effectively
- Sample output - journey maps,behavioral personas & segmentation,心智模式
- Your recording will be available for viewing as soon as payment is processed.
- The link to view the online seminar will be emailed to the address used for registration.
View this recording
Recorded April 2018
60 minute online seminar
Kelly Goto is the founder and principal of gotoresearch,a digital products and services research firm.22年前,she saw the need for strategy that was driven by research but still people-friendly.She has set industry-wide standards ever since for iterative processes that lead to ideal user experiences.Kelly is a pioneer in manbetx官方网站手机版Design Ethnography,which is deep,specialized customer insight that focuses on mobile research across multiple device types.Clients include Hyundai,Nokia,Samsung,Sony,Target,Wells Fargo and Seiko Epson Japan.Her style and passion make her a popular keynote speaker,instructor and consultant on Lean Processes,Emotional 万博官网manbetx下载UX,manbetx官方网站手机版Design Thinking,and Getting Unstuck.Her book,Workflow That Works,is used in corporations and university curricula in 22 languages.