Irina Winsley Information Manager,Tourism New Zealand
Intranets are only as strong as the content they contain.Intranet remanbetx官方网站手机版designs are a great opportunity to assess and revitalize content.How do you ensure quality content on a site?How do you engage and support content owners?And how do you maintain and govern content creation on an ongoing basis?
Hear from two Intranet manbetx官方网站手机版Design Annual winning team members from Enbridge and Tourism New Zealand and learn from their experiences evaluating,migrating,improving,supporting and maintaining quality content.
See the award-winning sites and hear from team members who created them.
- Enbridge Inc.(Canada),a company that transports,generates and distributes energy across North America,2010 and 2016 Intranet manbetx官方网站手机版Design Annual winner
- Tourism New Zealand(New Zealand),the organization responsible for marketing New Zealand to the world as a tourist destination,2017 Intranet manbetx官方网站手机版Design Annual winner
- Governance structure as it relates to content creation
- Preparing for a large-scale intranet upgrade from the perspective of content-owners:
- Engaging stakeholders to assess high-value content
- Authoring permissions audit (do the right people have the right access?)
- Developing interactive module-based training for existing and new authors
- Providing resources to reduce support from Site Managers
- Continuing engagement beyond the upgrade: moving from a quarterly newsletter to a Yammer community
Tourism New Zealand
- Developing content strategy
- Conducting content audit
- Defining tone of voice
- Setting up navigation structure
- Content tagging to avoid duplication
- Visual presentation
- Working with content managers
- Enriching content with Yammer conversations
- Putting staff into picture using Picture book
- Distilling the ‘need to know' from the ‘nice to know'
- Your recording will be available for viewing as soon as payment is processed.
- The link to view the online seminar will be emailed to the address used for registration.
View this recording
Recorded April 2017
60 minute online seminar
As Information Manager, Irina has been looking after Tourism New Zealand's intranet and document management systems for over 10 years,including development,用户培训,governance,information architecture,manbetx官方网站手机版design and administration. Irina holds a Master's Degree in Education as well as a Master's Degree in Library and Information Studies and PRINCE2 Certificate in Project Management.
Over the past 15 years,Kerry has established herself as an accomplished communicator,specializing in digital engagement and online usability.She has had the pleasure to lead several intranet upgrade projects,from strategic planning to defining best practices in governance.Overseeing more than 300 content authors has taught Kerry the significance of clear governance,well-defined processes and ongoing community engagement – resulting in content that is high in quality and value.