Learn how a large,multinational ecommerce company built an award-winning custom intranet.Hear lessons learned about these and other important factors:
- choosing and getting the most from technology
- balancing business goals and user needs
Take a broad,retrospective look back at eBay's 4+ year journey of transforming from a lumbering stegosaurus suffocating under 30,000 team sites,to an agile gazelle with features and traits like:
- robust search
- easy page creating for all
- greeting cards to brighten a colleague's day
Hear many of the lessons learned along the way,how the new manbetx官方网站手机版design creates endless possibilities for their 21K+ users.
- An overview of the eBay intranet and the technology landscape
- The ins,outs and upside-downs of building a custom experience
- Deciding what level customization is right for you
- The initial impetus for the transformation
- Building an intranet as a product
- Features of the intranet
- Deciding whether to customize
- Making product decisions and iterative decision making
- Building consensus and forming partnerships
- Internal governance
- Employee behavior and collaboration
- Supporting your brand and culture
- Your recording will be available for viewing as soon as payment is processed.
- The link to view the online seminar will be emailed to the address used for registration.
View this recording
Recorded May 2018
60 minute online seminar
Adam Garner has over 20 years of experience manbetx官方网站手机版designing experiences,building products,managing teams and solving problems for a variety of different companies and clients between London and Silicon Valley.With time spent overseeing hundreds of projects of all sizes Adam has learned the value of consistency through patterns,the importance of brand,and making connections between all users and stakeholders.He is currently Senior Manager of 万博官网manbetx下载UX at eBay,leading a small manbetx官方网站手机版design team responsible for product development of the corporate intranet where they design,iterate,prototype and research new ideas to help employees share information and collaborate globally.