Browse by Topic and Author
All Article Topics All Topics
- See fewer topics
- Analytics & Metrics
- Application manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- B2B Websites
- Behavior Patterns
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Websites
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Patterns
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Process
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Architecture
- Interaction manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- International Users
- Mobile & Tablet
- Non-Profit Websites
- Persuasive manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- Psychology and 万博官网manbetx下载UX
- Research Methods
- Social Media
- User Testing
- 万博官网manbetx下载UX Teams
- Visual manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- Web Usability
- Writing for the Web
- Young Users
- 10 Usability Heuristics for User Interface manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- When to Use Which User-Experience Research Methods
- Usability 101: Introduction to Usability
- Empathy Mapping: The First Step in manbetx官方网站手机版Design Thinking
- 万博官网manbetx下载UX Research Cheat Sheet
- When and How to Create Customer Journey Maps
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Thinking 101
- The Distribution of Users' Computer Skills: Worse Than You Think
- 万博官网manbetx下载UX Mapping Methods Compared: A Cheat Sheet
- Why Personas Fail
Yunnuo "Yuno" Cheng (程云诺) is a Research Assistant with Nielsen manbetx官网手机登陆Norman Group,conducting user research on both broad issues in web usability and on emerging interaction styles such as conversational user interfaces.
She holds a BE in Industrial Engineering with specialization in human factors from Tsinghua University and an MS in Human-Computer Interaction from Georgia Tech.
Testing finds that Chinese and Western users experience the same difficulties with complex sites,but Chinese tend to complain less about complexity and prefer fairly high information density.
A large-scale usability study revealed the most common and damaging web-manbetx官方网站手机版design mistakes of today.They aren't surprising or new - they're enduring issues that continue to hurt website usability.
Jakob Nielsen interviews our 万博官网manbetx下载UX intern,Yunnuo Cheng,at the 万博官网manbetx下载UX Conference in Atlanta about her internship experience manbetx官网手机登陆with Nielsen Norman Group.Yunnuo "Yuno" Cheng (程云诺) conducted user research on both broad issues in web usability and on emerging interaction styles such as conversational user interfaces.
QR-code scanning and shake serve as effective ways of communication between the online and the offline worlds and enjoy wider use in China than in the US.
User research finds that tightly integrated services with simple and unified manbetx官方网站手机版design make people use WeChat;mainly through traditional GUI interactions,not a "conversational UI."
Great intranet manbetx官方网站手机版designs needed!
Enter ourannual intranet manbetx官方网站手机版design competitionnow.Entries dueMay 22.