Browse by Topic and Author
All Article Topics All Topics
- See fewer topics
- Analytics & Metrics
- Application manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- B2B Websites
- Behavior Patterns
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Websites
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Patterns
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Process
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Architecture
- Interaction manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- International Users
- Mobile & Tablet
- Non-Profit Websites
- Persuasive manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- Psychology and 万博官网manbetx下载UX
- Research Methods
- Social Media
- User Testing
- 万博官网manbetx下载UX Teams
- Visual manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- Web Usability
- Writing for the Web
- Young Users
- 10 Usability Heuristics for User Interface manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- When to Use Which User-Experience Research Methods
- Usability 101: Introduction to Usability
- Flat UI Elements Attract Less Attention and Cause Uncertainty
- F-Shaped Pattern For Reading Web Content (original study)
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Thinking 101
- 10 Best Intranets of 2017
- The Distribution of Users' Computer Skills: Worse Than You Think
- 万博官网manbetx下载UX Research Cheat Sheet
- When and How to Create Customer Journey Maps
Kate Moran is a User Experience Specialist with Nielsen manbetx官网手机登陆Norman Group.She conducts research and leads training seminars to help digital product teams expand and improve their 万博官网manbetx下载UX practice. Her research findings and recommendations are informed by her background in informatiomanbetx官方网站手机版n theory and design,as well as her development experience.Read more aboutKate.
Chunking is a concept that originates from the field of cognitive psychology.万博官网manbetx下载UX professionals can break their text and multimedia content into smaller chunks to help users process,understand,and remember it better.
18-to-25-year olds gave slightly higher ratings of flat manbetx官方网站手机版designs than older adults did.That increased aesthetic appeal may not be worth the cost of flat manbetx官方网站手机版design.
Measure people's attitudes toward a user interface by a controlled vocabulary test: give users the list of product reaction words and asks them to select those that best describe the manbetx官方网站手机版design.
As the new largest generation in the American workforce,Millennials are subject to rampant speculation,investigation,and even some moral panic.These young adults have high expectations about user interfaces and are confident in their skills,but they're error prone and their tendency to multitask reduces their task efficiency.
Clickable UI elements with absent or weak visual signifiers condition users over time to click and hover uncertainly across pages — reducing efficiency and increasing reliance on contextual cues and immediate click feedback.Young adult users may be better at perceiving subtle clickability clues,but they don't enjoy click uncertainty any more than other age groups.
Browser tabs separate the stages of collection and comparing and serve as memory aids to keep many alternate pages available for consideration as users are shopping or researching.7 万博官网manbetx下载UX guidelines support this user behavior,which is particularly common among younger users.
Flat manbetx官方网站手机版design is a web-design style that became popular around 2012.It is still widely used today,and its overuse can cause serious usability problems.
Our analysis of 112 minimalist websites revealed the defining features of minimalism: flat manbetx官方网站手机版design,limited color schemes,few UI elements,use of negative space,and dramatic typography.
Many popular web-manbetx官方网站手机版design trends originate in minimalism,a movement that aims to reduce information overload by presenting content in its simplest form.