Browse by Topic and Author
All Article Topics All Topics
- See fewer topics
- Analytics & Metrics
- Application manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- B2B Websites
- Behavior Patterns
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Websites
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Patterns
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Process
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Architecture
- Interaction manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- International Users
- Mobile & Tablet
- Non-Profit Websites
- Persuasive manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- Psychology and 万博官网manbetx下载UX
- Research Methods
- Social Media
- User Testing
- 万博官网manbetx下载UX Teams
- Visual manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- Web Usability
- Writing for the Web
- Young Users
- 10 Usability Heuristics for User Interface manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- When to Use Which User-Experience Research Methods
- Usability 101: Introduction to Usability
- Flat UI Elements Attract Less Attention and Cause Uncertainty
- F-Shaped Pattern For Reading Web Content (original study)
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Thinking 101
- 10 Best Intranets of 2017
- The Distribution of Users' Computer Skills: Worse Than You Think
- 万博官网manbetx下载UX Research Cheat Sheet
- When and How to Create Customer Journey Maps
Jakob Nielsen,Ph.D.,is a User Advocate and principal of the Nielsen manbetx官网手机登陆Norman Group which he co-founded with Dr.Donald A.manbetx官网手机登陆Norman (former VP of research at Apple Computer).Dr.Nielsen established the "discount usability engineering" movement for fast and cheap improvements of user interfaces and has invented several usability methods,including heuristic evaluation.He holds 79 United States patents,mainly on ways of making the Internet easier to use.Read more about Jakob.
When web content helps users focus on sections of interest,users switch from scanning to actually reading the copy.
Users hunt for facts online,so factually rich content will attract readers and keep their attention.
Users aged 65 and older are 43% slower at using websites than users aged 21–55.This is an improvement over previous studies,but manbetx官方网站手机版designs must change to better accommodate aging users.
Repetitive actions on websites often work well,but when users try something new,they frequently fail.
Long listings might need pagination by default,but if users customize the display to View All list items,respect that preference.
Usability findings derived from a broad base of diverse studies have higher credibility than those based on many users with a single stimulus.
Feline users require special considerations,including larger tap target zones for paws,continual animation,and audible vocalization.
Most users are unable to solve even halfway complicated problems with search.Better to redirect their efforts into more supportive user interfaces when possible.
Employee collaboration and open communication are now business drivers in many companies,but social enterprise features are often poorly integrated with the rest of the intranet.
Quality assurance impacts the user experience: when things don't work,users question their understanding and develop superstitions and inefficient workarounds.