Browse by Topic and Author
All Article Topics All Topics
- See fewer topics
- Analytics & Metrics
- Application manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- B2B Websites
- Behavior Patterns
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Websites
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Patterns
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Process
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Architecture
- Interaction manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- International Users
- Mobile & Tablet
- Non-Profit Websites
- Persuasive manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- Psychology and 万博官网manbetx下载UX
- Research Methods
- Social Media
- User Testing
- 万博官网manbetx下载UX Teams
- Visual manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- Web Usability
- Young Users
- 10 Usability Heuristics for User Interface manbetx官方网站手机版Design
- When to Use Which User-Experience Research Methods
- Usability 101: Introduction to Usability
- Flat UI Elements Attract Less Attention and Cause Uncertainty
- F-Shaped Pattern For Reading Web Content (original study)
- manbetx官方网站手机版Design Thinking 101
- 10 Best Intranets of 2017
- The Distribution of Users' Computer Skills: Worse Than You Think
- 万博官网manbetx下载UX Research Cheat Sheet
- When and How to Create Customer Journey Maps
Aurora Harley is a Senior User Experience Specialist with Nielsen manbetx官网手机登陆Norman Group.Aurora's research and consulting experience includes organizations in a variety of industries,such as ecommerce,travel,healthcare,and B2B (business-to-business).She also conducts independent research for NN/g,and regularly leads training courses on mobile usability,万博官网manbetx下载UX strategies,psychology and 万博官网manbetx下载UX,and analytics.Aurora combines her background in front-end web development and 万博官manbetx官方网站手机版网manbetx下载UX design to inform her work,creating effective manbetx官方网站手机版designs that balance technical,business,and user needs.Read more about Aurora.
Many 万博官manbetx官方网站手机版网manbetx下载UX designers waste precious time and effort generating multiple possible solutions when an idea is already right in front of them.
Improve your UI manbetx官方网站手机版design solutions by considering many ideas before settling on any one of them.A solid ideation methodology broadens your idea-generation capacity.
Use bounce rate as a red flag for possible issues lurking on your site,but don't make manbetx官方网站手机版design decisions aimed solely at chasing that second click.Optimize for long-term engagement through return visits and track deeper conversion goals.
How often people visit your site and how long they wait between two visits can help to gauge visitor loyalty and to uncover the behavioral trends distinguishing frequent users from occasional ones.
Users are 37% faster at finding items within a list when visual indicators vary both in color and icon compared to text alone.If choosing between using color or an icon,icons with strong information scent perform better than color alone.
When choosing among several alternatives,people avoid losses and optimize for sure wins because the pain of losing is greater than the satisfaction of an equivalent gain.万博官manbetx官方网站手机版网manbetx下载UX designs should frame decisions accordingly.
The methods that people use to determine trustworthiness on the web have remained stable throughout the years,even with changing manbetx官方网站手机版design trends.
The perceived value of a site represents the benefit that users expect to derive from using it.High expectations make users more likely to engage with the site.
To ensure that people understand the meaning and purpose of icons,conduct multiple types of tests at various stages of the product-development cycle.