CEO & Co-Founder, User Interviews
Recorded September 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic has drastically impacted user behavior, companies all over the world have simultaneously needed to do more research, while having to adapt to constraints in their methodology. User Interviews, which recruits for and enables thousands of studies a month for over 500 companies, has a unique vantage point into research practice trends. Founder Basel Fakhoury shares his insights on how UX research has changed in response to a global need for more and better research.
You will learn:
- how researchers have adapted their work over the past 6 months
- how participant behavior has changed
- similarities and differences across industries
- Research trends
- 3 types of research teams
- In-person vs remote projects
- Unmoderated vs moderated projects
- Differences by company size & industry
- B2B vs B2C companies
- Participant trends
- Activity levels
- Qualification rates
- No-show rates
- Responses to incentives
- Your recording will be available for viewing as soon as payment is processed.
- The link to view the 1 Hour Talk will be emailed to the address used for registration.
60 minute talk
Remote Research Trends
60 minute online seminar