CEO and Founder, gotoresearch
Recorded April 2018
Today’s products and services must deliver immediate and real value to savvy customers with complex needs. Traditional demographics and market research use focus groups and surveys to uncover broad trends and patterns. While useful, this data does little to describe the why behind decision-making and retention. In order to get these insights, we need to conduct deeper, more meaningful research.
Rapid UX research cycles can help lean or agile teams conduct user research, pivot quickly, and iterate.
What You’ll Learn
- Utilizing rapid research techniques to answer key business questions
- Justification for small-scaled qualitative studies
- Using rigorous synthesis to create behavioral spectra
- How to create an ongoing, iterative process within your product team
- Framing the problem: a hypothesis-based approach
- 样本大小:你怎么知道w you have talked to enough people?
- Deep synthesis: open coding / data analysis
- Overall approach / sample hours / key tasks
- Innovation cycles: test concepts against actual needs quickly and effectively
- Sample output - journey maps, behavioral personas & segmentation, mental models
- Your recording will be available for viewing as soon as payment is processed.
- The link to view the 1 Hour Talk will be emailed to the address used for registration.
60 minute talk
Rapid UX Research for Lean and Agile Teams
60 minute online seminar