Sean Van Tyne
Principal, Van Tyne Group
Recorded February 2017
What happens when Design Thinking meets Agile? The smart people at Google Labs came up with Design Sprints and the smart people at IBM Design came up with Design Loop, to solve users' problems quickly. Two different ways of applying Design Thinking to Agile, both with the goal of solving and testing design problems while keeping users' needs in mind.
Join Sean Van Tyne for this one-hour discussion on how Design Thinking and Agile have created new ways of how we work. We will discuss the merits of Google Design Sprints and IBM Design Loop and determine if there are good ideas for you to adopt in your creative and innovative process.
What You’ll Learn:
- Design Thinking and Agile basics
- What is a Google Design Sprint and how you can apply it
- What is the IBM Design Loop and how it can help you
- Design Thinking and Agile
- What are the benefits of Agile?
- What are the benefits of Design Thinking?
- How does Design Thinking work with Agile?
- Google Design Sprints
- Elements of a Google Design Sprint
- The benefits of Design Sprints
- How to incorporate Design Sprints into your process
- IBM Design Loop
- Elements of IBM Design Loop
- The benefits of Design Loop
- How to incorporate Design Loop into your process
- Your recording will be available for viewing as soon as payment is processed.
- 的链接查看1小时Talk will be emailed to the address used for registration.
60 minute talk
Design Thinking in Agile
60 minute online seminar