Senior Manager, UX Engineering, athenahealth
Head of Design Platforms, athenahealth
A design system as a repository of user interface conventions, styles, and components is critical to designing and developing high quality products at speed and scale. This seminar addresses the opportunities and challenges of establishing a design system to be used by multiple product teams including: multi-disciplinary participation, integrating with legacy designs and technology platforms, UI framework choices, staffing, and selling the value to the organization.
What You'll Learn:
- How to frame the benefits of a design system to designers, developers, and senior leadership
- How to incorporate a design system initiative into an established company with multiple products of varying ages
- How a design system complements agile transformations
- How design systems accelerate product design and development and measures of success
- Reconciling legacy product designs with a new design system - visual and technical considerations
- How to make technology choices in a heterogeneous technology environment
- Establishing business and organizational processes for sustaining a design system
- Building a design systems team -- roles, responsibilities, process
- Your recording will be available for viewing as soon as payment is processed.
- 的链接查看1小时Talk will be emailed to the address used for registration.
60 minute talk
Initiating a Design System
60 minute online seminar